We offer innovative recycling solutions for glass manufacturers around the globe. With our proprietary technology, we can transform your waste into products suitable for homes and business, leaving the planet cleaner, greener and healthier for generations to come.
"We believe that we are a big solution to an enormous problem."
-Jeremiah Watson, CEO
What we recycle
Our recycling facility is capable of recycling several types of glass that would otherwise be transported to landfills. You can feel good in knowing that your waste will be redesigned into new raw materials that can be used in other manufacturing environments.
- Laminated Glass (LG)
- Insulated Glass (IG)
- PolyVinyl Butyral (PVB)
- SentryGuard Plus Interlayer (SGP)
- Coated Glass (CG)
- Float Glass (FG)
- Custom Tempered (CT)
Recycling vs. landfills
It’s our responsibility to preserve and protect our resources for ourselves and for future generations. Here’s how your company can benefit from choosing to recycle:
- You will demonstrate to your community, business partners and customers that you are making environmentally conscious decisions about your company’s waste removal.
- You will contribute to the conservation of energy and natural resources and the prevention of pollution.
- In some locations, recycling can be a less expensive option compared to landfills.
- Many states offer a variety of tax exemptions, tax credits, and other financial incentives to businesses for their recycling and waste management policies.
- Recycling creates jobs. Landfills create problems.
Click here to learn how long it takes for a glass bottle to degrade in a landfill.