Infinite Research and Development department is all about making a positive difference on the environment by finding new uses for viable products for manufactorures. Every product that we make begins with formulations that utilize post-consumer waste like harden glass and landfilled plastics. Our unique knowledge and technology allows us to create superior products from these once discarded materials, which results in many environmental benefits, including:
Reducing Waste and Diverting Materials from Landfills.
- Because we are able to use a wider variety of glass, we are reducing the volume of glass material that ends up in landfills.
- We can use plastics 1 through 7, but for health reasons we have chosen to not work with PVC which has a growing outlet.
- We are working on ways to have the haulers accept more glass and plastics.
- Currently, most will only take #1’s and #2’sin plastics and bottle glass.
- With our ability to utilize more of tempered glass and plastics that people and companies currently throw away, we will open up communities’ ability to recycle more, which in turn will reduce waste and decrease there volume of material being landfilled.
- With every piece of “alternative product” we create, we are reducing the need for deforestation and mining.
- OVER 5 TRILLION PIECES OF PLASTIC CURRENTLY LITTER THE OCEAN